New Episodes Every Saturday
Subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or Anchor
Never had anyone to talk to about your latest read when you close the book? After the Last Page is a show for the reader that loves to discuss what they’ve read. Each week, Jackie reads a book of varying genres and discusses the book at length for listeners that might be reading along. With a brutally honest review and an in-depth analysis for each read on her TBR list, Jackie will walk you through what books are worth the hype and which ones aren’t.
Follow along with each book posted on our blog by listening to the corresponding podcast episode!
We're Back!! What I've Been Reading, Book Slumps, and Reading Wrap-Ups – AFTER THE LAST PAGE
- We're Back!! What I've Been Reading, Book Slumps, and Reading Wrap-Ups
- SUPRISE EPISODE! The Bodyguard by Katherine Center–Book Review
- Moonlight and The Pearler's Daughter by Lizzie Pook–Book Review
- The Maidens by Alex Michaelides—Book Review
- SURPRISE EPISODE!! Wish You Were Here By Jodi Picoult—Book Review
- It Happened One Summer by Tessa Bailey—Book Review
- The Power by Naomi Alderman—Book Review
- The Kindred Spirits Supper Club by Amy E. Reichert—Book Review
- The Lifestyle by Taylor Hahn—Book Review
- Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus–Book Review