And now I present to you my favorite 11 YA books of 2011.* A. may have her own ideas of what she thinks are the best of this year, but these are the ones that rocked my bookshelves. Click the links to read After the Last Page’s reviews!
*Once again, not all these were released in 2011. Some of them were published sooner and I didn’t get to read them until this year. So sue me…
1. Divergent by Veronica Roth (2011)
2. Wither by Lauren DeStefano (2011)
3. Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay (2011)
4. Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick (2011)
5. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray (2011)
6. Across the Universe by Beth Revis (2011)
7. The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney (2010)
8. Every Little Thing in the World by Nina DeGramont (2011)
9. Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King (2011)
10. Perfect by Ellen Hopkins (2011)
11. Your Own, Sylvia: A Verse Portrain of Sylvia Plath by Stephanie Hemphill (2008)
Hex Hall series by Rachel Hawkins (2010-11)
Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter (2011)
So, do tell… what were some of YOUR favorites from 2011? Drop us a comment and let us know!