ANOTHER new potential Lucinda Price?!

Aye carumba. Well, Lucy Hale *was* back in for a hot minute as Lucinda Price in the movie adaptation of Lauren Kate’s Fallen series, but it seems she’s been replaced yet again. No, not by Kaya Scodelario (that rumor was SO last month). This time, Lauren McKnight is the newest starlet to swan dive into the rumor pool.*

I have to admit, I know NOTHING about this chick. I’ve never seen anything she’s been in so I can’t speak for her acting ability. But the girl totally has the look. She’s petite. She has long, flowy jet black hair. And let’s face it… I’m secure enough in my heterosexuality to say that the girl is BEAUTIFUL. I can definitely see her rocking the role of Luce. Let’s see how long it takes before she’s replaced with an entirely different actress and my hopes get dashed yet again.

*It should be noted that as per IMDB, there are two different actresses on the bill to play Arriane (and with each listing, the character’s name is spelled differently). The Internet Movie Database has just become my most UNreliable source and they are NOT on my happy side right now *growls*

Advertisements

8 thoughts on “ANOTHER new potential Lucinda Price?!

1. wheretheangelsfly says:

I like the look of this actress, she definitely fits my description of Lucinda’s appearance. However, I still really support Lucy Hale. She’s pale, petite, has flowing black hair AND hazel eyes which is what Lucinda has. This girl has it too but I love how Lucy Hale acts and, you’re right, I can’t speak for this actress’s acting ability but I can’t help but want Lucy Hale to play Lucinda Price- especially if Lauren Kate is favouring her too.

• Katarina Karenina says:

I totally have to agree with you there. I really like Lucy Hale as an actress and I think she could really do justice to the role. I know authors have no say whatsoever in actors/actresses for their characters (which seems TOTALLY UNFAIR. They did create them, after all), but like you said… if Lauren Kate thinks Lucy has the best look, then why in the heck wouldn’t you just go with it?! I guess we’ll have to wait and see since apparently NO ONE can decide!

2. Sami says:

shes 23….
    but Luce is only 17… why do movie producers do that? they think we cant tell the difference? were not idiots. i mean at least Lucy Hale LOOKS young enough but still i think not only Luce but the whole cast needs to be like under 20, because im so sick of seeing 20 something year olds in high school. they should have graduated years ago…

• Katarina Karenina says:

As of right now, it is supposedly becoming a movie with a release date of 2012. You can go to IMDB to get info about casting and production details, but the info changes frequently and doesn’t seem to be very reliable (see: every previous post I’ve ever written about a Fallen movie adaptation…). I’ll do some digging and let you know if I come up with any new info!

3. kitkat says:

i really like this actress’s appearance better than lucy hale. idk perhaps its cause she’s already “too famous” with her role in Pretty Little Liars (is she allowed to break her contract?) Lucinda Price in Torment ends up bleaching her hair. I believe in the first book she cuts her hair as well. Not so sure how well Lucy Hale can rock short hair and/or bleach blonde hair. This girl, I can see her with both (I think it’s the asian look). I always pictured Lucinda Price to have a longer face as well – aka high cheek bones and kind of an innocent-but-a-bad-ass-when-i-have-to-be kind of look. Lucinda is just a hard role to cast :/

4. Tam says:

I REALLY would’ve loved it if Lucy Hale played Luce. She would make sure the character had warmth and the movie didn’t feel like another depressing twilight with another emotionless, boring lead female. Lucy hale is so happy and bubbly, and would fit Luce PERFECTLY. They even practically have the same name. She was born for this role, I’m telling you.